Sample Framing Ideas for Letters
Our customers are always looking for unique ways to frame their individual images. Here are a few ideas that we recommend:
1. Frame them individually in an eclectic mix of 4x6 frames which you can find anywhere!
2. String them on ribbon or twine using tiny clips or clothespins.
3. Most retail stores such as Target, Meijer, Michael's, Kohl's, Hobby Lobby, etc. carry multiple opening frames.
4. Shop online (i.e. Amazon) by searching for "6 opening 4x6 frames", etc. 5. If you're feeling crafty, glue inexpensive 4x6 frames together or mount them on a wood board or paint stick to create a single frame.
6. Decoupage your letters onto a painted wood plaque.
7. Have your letters custom framed from a local frame shop where you can choose your own mat and frame style.
Letters can be purchased individually to create your own designs here: (choose from over 5,000 individual alphabet images!): Individual 4x6 Alphabet Photos
We'd love to see what you come up with! Enjoy!
Copyright 2019 AndieDietz.com